To improve our ticket buyers' transportation and parking experience, the Tournament Staff is reviewing to current site parking rules, regulations, parking privileges, and pass allotment. After many years of operating in our current state, we need to make some tweaks and address some pain points. We have spent months doing a thorough review and will have a new process to share shortly. Stay tuned for the announcement.
General Parking Information
- Parking Passes must be visible in vehicle at all times.
- Parking passes do not guarantee a parking spot – parking is based on availability.
- Lot A, the paved parking lot, is located just south of the tournament site off Colorado Avenue, and is available only to those with Lot A parking passes.
- Should Lot A not be available, Lot A pass holders will be directed to Field Parking.
- Field Parking, the grass fields on both the North and South sides of Morrow Drive, is available to those with Field Parking passes.
- Field Parking is also where paid parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Should the National Park Service close Field Parking due to inclement weather, pass holders (Lot A or Field Parking) and other patrons will be directed to the nearest available off-site parking location, with complimentary shuttle service to and from the tournament site.
- Patrons are also encouraged to ride the Metro to and from the tournament. Complimentary shuttles will run approximately every 20 minutes between the Van Ness-UDC Station (Red Line) and the tournament site. Complimentary parking will also be offered to all tournament patrons at the Van Ness parking garages. Additional off-site parking and shuttle locations to be announced at a later date.
These above parking policies will help us to fulfill our mission of providing a quality tennis experience for every fan, before, during, and after matches. Thank you in advance for your cooperation and support of these policies. Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Tournament Hotline at 202-721-9500.