1. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
2. No upgrades or downgrades will be permitted after original purchase has been made (i.e., Series Gold to Box Seats or Vice Versa).
3. Orders are processed in order of receipt and are subject to availability.
4. Coolers (hard and soft), picnic baskets, water jugs, cans or glass bottles are not permitted on the site.
5. Player field may change due to injury or other unforeseen circumstances.
6. Times and schedule may change.
7. Rain Policy: No refunds, exchanges, or rain checks. All sales are final. When you purchase ticket, you assume the risk of weather-related cancellation or postponement. One completed match on Stadium Court will constitute a complete session.
8. Tournament officials reserve the right to implement any other security measures deemed necessary.
9. No weapons, fireworks and other illegal substances.
10. The use of laptop computers within the confines of the premises of the Event, including, but not limited to tournament match courts, is strictly forbidden.
* According to National Park Service regulations, parking on the grass is subject to the weather. Should the National Park Service close the grass lot because of inclement weather in an effort to help preserve the natural resources of the Park, pass holders and other patrons will be directed to the nearest available off-site parking location, with complimentary shuttle service to and from the tournament site. A parking pass does not guarantee a parking spot. Parking is based on availability.