There is a tremendous amount of time and effort put forth into staging a tennis event of this magnitude and volunteers are essential to its success. We want to thank our volunteers in advance for all their time and hard work during the nine days of the Tournament. Without the support, this event would not be possible. The 500+ volunteers are the pulse of this tournament. Every individual has a unique role in making the week a great experience for our guests. Being a member of the tournament team carries special privileges and responsibilities.
Important Dates and Information:
- Volunteers must be 14 years of age or older. Some committees may have additional age minimums. Please check the form.
- All applications are due by Friday, June 14.
- Many committees fill up fast so make sure to sign-up early. Once a committee is full, it will close to additional applicants.
- Please sign up for at least 3 shifts. Your application may not be considered otherwise.
- The committee you sign-up for may not neccesarily be your final assignment, please carefully check your confirmation letter.
- Confirmation letters will be sent after Monday, July 1. This will have information about your specific schedule.
- If you need to make scheduling changes, you may do so with your committee chairpersons after Monday, July 1.
- Orientation dates are Wednesday, July 17 from 7:00pm-9:00pm -or- Saturday, July 20 from 10:00am - 12:00pm.
- Volunteers are required to attend one or both orientations.
- Specific committees may have additional orientations. You will hear from your committee chair after Monday, July 1 if you will be required to participate in additional training
- Any additional questions can be answered by calling the tournament hotline at 202-721-9500
Signing up is simple by clicking one of the committee links below:
Scorekeepers (Committee Full; Please choose another)
Visitor Relations (Formerly Security)
Volunteer Check-In and Support