There is a tremendous amount of time and effort put forth into staging a tennis event of this magnitude and volunteers are essential to its success. We want to thank our volunteers in advance for all their time and hard work during the nine days of the Tournament. Without the support, this event would not be possible. The 500+ volunteers are the pulse of this tournament. Every individual has a unique role in making the week a great experience for our guests. Being a member of the tournament team carries special privileges and responsibilities.
Important Dates and Information:
- Volunteers must be 14 years of age or older. Some committees may have additional age minimums. Please check the form.
- All applications are due by Friday, June 21.
- Many committees fill up fast so make sure to sign-up early. Once a committee is full, it will close to additional applicants.
- Please sign up for at least 3 shifts. Your application may not be considered otherwise.
- The committee you signed up for may not neccesarily be your final assignment, please carefully check your confirmation letter.
- Confirmation letters will be sent after Monday, July 1. This will have information about your specific schedule.
- If you need to make scheduling changes, you may do so with your committee chairpersons after Monday, July 1.
- Orientation dates are Wednesday, July 17 from 7:00pm-9:00pm -or- Saturday, July 20 from 10:00am - 12:00pm. Orientations will be held at the William H.G. Fitzgerald Tennis Center. Click here for a Map.
- Volunteers are required to attend one or both orientations.
- Specific committees may have additional orientations. You will hear from your committee chair after Monday, July 1 if you will be required to participate in additional training
- Any additional questions can be answered by calling the tournament hotline at 202-721-9500