There is a tremendous amount of time and effort put forth into staging a tennis event of this magnitude and volunteers are essential to its success. We want to thank our volunteers in advance for all their time and hard work during the nine days of the Tournament.
Without the support, this event would not be possible. The 500+ volunteers are the pulse of this tournament. Every individual has a unique role in making the week a great experience for our guests. Being a member of the tournament team carries special privileges and responsibilities.
Click on a committee to apply (application will open in a new window)
• Airport Greeters
• Gates - Ticket Scanners
• Information Booth
• Scorekeepers/Match Statistics
• Special Events
• Tournament Marshals
• Tournament Office
• Volunteer Check-in
• Will Call
IMPORTANT DATES AND INFORMATION:
• All applications are due by Monday, June 6.
• Volunteers must be 14 years of age or older. Some committees may have additional age minimums. Please check the registration form.
• Many committees fill up fast so make sure to sign-up early! Once a committee is full, it will close to additional applicants.
• Please sign-up for at least 3 shifts. Your application may be not be considered otherwise.
• The committee you sign-up for may not necessarily be your final assignment, please carefully check your confirmation letter.
• Confirmation letters will be sent after June 16. This will have information about your specific schedule.
• If you need to make scheduling changes, you may do so with your committee chairpersons after June 16.
• Orientation dates are Wednesday, July 6 from 7:00pm - 9:00pm OR Saturday, July 9 at 10:00am - Noon.
• Volunteers are required to attend one orientation.
• Specific committees may have additional orientations. You will hear from your committee chair after June 16 if you will be required to participate in additional training.
• Any additional questions can be answered by calling the tournament hotline at 202-721-9500.