The opportunity exists for brands to utilize the Citi Open as an effective platform to drive business and gain awareness through various marketing strategies, experiential and PR programs, and extensive media offerings.
Broadcast in its entirety on The Tennis Channel, the tournament reaches 60 million US households, with 170 hours of domestic coverage, and 182 countries with 4,000 hours of global coverage.
- Tennis Channel has the highest median household income and household net worth of any cable channel, as well as the highest viewer index for C-level executives
- The Washington, D.C. area is consistently among Tennis Channel's top five rated markets.
Your brand reaches an auspicious target audience:
- Tennis is a sport relevant to the Washington metropolitan area.
- 80% of attendees view tennis tournaments as a full entertainment experience, an opportunity to connect with other fans and to engage with sponsors.
- Fans from all age groups; 24% between 25-44 years old, 50% between 45-64 years old.
- Audience composed almost equally of men (54%) and women (46%).
- Highly educated fan base; 87% have earned an undergraduate college degree, 44% holding advanced or post graduate degrees.
- Strong buying power and disposable income; 62% report and income above $100,000.
- Tennis attendees are 68% more likely than the general population to be influencers in many sponsored products and services.
AVAILABLE PARTNERSHIP ASSETS
- Trademark rights & designations
- Category exclusivity
- On-site activation
- National & international television exposure
- In-market promotions
- Lifestyle event integration
- Digital & social media
- VIP experiences & hospitality
Owned by the Washington Tennis & Education Foundation (WTEF), The Citi Open supports the WTEF's MISSION TO IMPROVE the life prospects of at-risk children in D.C. by offering a rare blend of academic enrichment and tennis instruction while guiding them to a productive life path.
All partnership opportunities will be tailored to your corporate objectives. For more information, please contact: